Gotta love how our nutrition clients are doing this month- here's just our most recent!
We got another great review the other day from a long time nutrition client!
"I just finished up working with Matt at Colorado Nutrition under a customized nutrition plan and I can't begin to explain how impressed I was! I lost over 10% body fat in the last few months- Absolutely amazing! I never had to starve myself or go without. Matt showed me how to combine my macronutrients correctly at the right times to get my body to stop looking at my fat reserves as a source of survival and more of a hindrance that needed to be BURNED. Only had me on a few protein supplements to make my days easier as I'm very busy. I've held off reviewing Colorado Nutrition until after I was done with my nutrition plan and I'm going out and telling everyone how the way I look at nutrition and fat loss differently. Thanks so much Colorado Nutrition!!!"
The best supplements in Boulder, CO are on Sale!
Did you know that the maximum rate of fat oxidation during exercise is about 0.7g/mim! That's 42g of fat during your 1 hr of exercise--So, in a week in which you worked-out 5x--you would oxidize or burn 210g of fat or about a half a pound.
Therefore, if you are experiencing radical weight loss after starting an exercise regime--it might not be based on fat loss, but a lot of water and/or muscle loss!
It would take about a month to burn 2lbs of fat via exercise!
...So, be patient. Stop allowing the media and ridiculous weight loss tv shows to convince you that you can or should be able loss 20lbs overnight.
It's our one-year anniversary and we want to celebrate with you!! SO, we are offering all of our favorite people BUY ONE, GET ONE 50% OFF of our products for an entire week!
We have absolutely loved serving each and every one of you! This past year has been one of great change, growth, profitability and doing our very best to serve Boulder and those who value nutrition!
Your health, transformation, and personal nutrition goals are so important to us, and over this past year, we have met and built relationships with the best people in the world! Thank you!!
-Team Colorado Nutrition
One of our favorite pre-training and pre-race nutrition products-- Generation UCAN. It's like laying the foundation for you workout. GOTTA HAVE CARBS! In fact these carbs are so cool they have less of a glycemic impact than oatmeal. Buy your Generation UCAN at Colorado Nutrition
Top Ten reasons to Think Local - Buy Local - Be Local
Buy Local -- Support yourself: Several studies have shown that when you buy from an independent, locally owned business, rather than a nationally owned businesses, significantly more of your money is used to make purchases from other local businesses, service providers and farms -- continuing to strengthen the economic base of the community.
Support community groups: Non-profit organizations receive an average 250% more support from smaller business owners than they do from large businesses.
- Keep our community unique: Where we shop, where we eat and have fun -- all of it makes our community home. Our one-of-a-kind businesses are an integral part of the distinctive character of this place. Our tourism businesses also benefit. “When people go on vacation they generally seek out destinations that offer them the sense of being someplace, not just anyplace.” ~ Richard Moe, President, National Historic Preservation Trust
- Reduce environmental impact: Locally owned businesses can make more local purchases requiring less transportation and generally set up shop in town or city centers as opposed to developing on the fringe. This generally means contributing less to sprawl, congestion, habitat loss and pollution.
- Create more good jobs: Small local businesses are the largest employer nationally and in our community, provide the most jobs to residents.
- Get better service: Local businesses often hire people with a better understanding of the products they are selling and take more time to get to know customers.
- Invest in community: Local businesses are owned by people who live in this community, are less likely to leave, and are more invested in the community’s future.
- Put your taxes to good use: Local businesses in town centers require comparatively little infrastructure investment and make more efficient use of public services as compared to nationally owned stores entering the community.
- Buy what you want, not what someone wants you to buy: A marketplace of tens of thousands of small businesses is the best way to ensure innovation and low prices over the long-term. A multitude of small businesses, each selecting products based not on a national sales plan but on their own interests and the needs of their local customers, guarantees a much broader range of product choices.
- Encourage local prosperity: A growing body of economic research shows that in an increasingly homogenized world, entrepreneurs and skilled workers are more likely to invest and settle in communities that preserve their one-of-a-kind businesses and distinctive character.
- Source: http://sustainableconnections.org/thinklocal/why/
Between today, October 16 through Monday, October 19, let's take advantage of this gorgeous weather and changing leaves! We want to offer you $10 off of $50 or more OR $25 off of $100 or more! Come in and stock up on the things you love from Colorado Nutrition. Can't wait to see you!